James 4:8

Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you - James 4:8

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Replaced

i have always allowed people to step ahead of me. i'll follow, and everything else just forms. for a number of years, i let my friends get the spotlight in school. i was always in the shadows. but somehow, i managed to control and let life go on.

but lately, i realized someone (whom i will not mention here; we'll name this person 'X') has been stealing my friends away. not that i have many. but ever since i became friends with X, even though i get involved sometimes... my other friends seem to have given her 'the' attention. it was like i do not even exist anymore.

it wasn't like i get a lot of attention from them. i mean, they used to talk to me. even my best friend doesn't talk to me that often anymore. it is like X just replaced 'itself' in my position and kicked me away to one side.

i'm not complaining. i have nothing to say about this situation. i just... have no idea why i'm typing this. maybe because it has been going on for so long. i just want my old school life back. but i guess that'll never happen, will it?

No comments: