James 4:8

Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you - James 4:8

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sweetie...

on saturday, i woke up at 7am and left the house an hour later. i went somewhere (not tellin'!) and then joined my family to go shopping. shop, shop, shop... til we came back home at 11pm. sigh... i really do not have the stamina for this.

so in between, we landed in Pavilion. so my aunt whisked off to J.CO to buy some doughnuts. now, normally i do not favour these kind of stuff - sweet, sweet things - but somehow, i find myself making an exception =P

then, before anyone managed to take a piece, i snapped a picture (",) of the box. my box, more like. the rest landed in the hands of my aunt and cousin. this is what it looked like at first (after a little alteration):


not a very nice picture... but still; this is what it looked like after my father ate them:

two pieces... he ate two pieces. oh well. as a closing, here's another picture:

do you see that cup and doughnut sitting together?? oh my goodness, they look so cute together XD haha...

No comments: