James 4:8

Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you - James 4:8

Monday, December 8, 2008

Holidays

for the first time in so long, my holidays are actually hectic. as in, shopping almost every single day. honestly, that was definitely not my idea of occupying my time during the holidays.

such as, yesterday, thirteen of my family members and i drove up to Ipoh, spent the whole day there and finally, with some of us at the verge of having a gastric, had dinner back in Ampang.

saturday, i woke up at about seven in the morning... and came back at about eleven at night. in between, we went from one place to another. oh man, i've never felt so exhausted in my life!! i still can't feel my legs...

but now, i am sitting blissfully in front of my problematic computer, just enjoying the broken technology ^^'

but then again, these complains are empty. better to enjoy your holidays now, because when school starts, it is going to be one hell of a hellride, i always think, and i think its true :P

No comments: