James 4:8

Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you - James 4:8

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I'm back! ...maybe?

It's been almost two years since I've last posted something here. It's also almost been this long since I've actually visited this site. Since this is the first post in so many months, I shall write down some of my reasons here (not in order):

1. Blogspot.com kicked me out, saying I needed a Google account in order to sign back in. That was a loooong time ago... I can't even remember what happened when I found that out. Eventually, I tried again today, and voila! I'm in :)

2. The past year and all had been ridiculously hectic. One of them was that I had 1.5 years of Cambridge GCE A Levels to complete. I somehow lost my interest in blogging and other hobbies, unfortunately.

3. I was more interested in manga... and still obsessively am :) For those who don't know, manga are Japanese comics.

4. I am bored. Three simple words. I just started my university course, and because of laziness and manga influence (that got me too addicted that I cannot let go anymore), my brain wandered off to this blog again and felt like writing a post again. so here i am.

I looked back at some of my precious posts... and realized how incredibly young I was. I had interests that no longer interest me, and feelings that I no longer harbour. There are still, though, some posts that still say who I am, and this somehow tells me that i still have yet to grow up completely.

Here's my first post in a long time, and hopefully i'll be back with inspiration to write again ;)

No comments: