James 4:8

Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you - James 4:8

Friday, September 12, 2008

Frustrated

i am born with one heck of a temper. not something i'm proud of, but could be useful at times.

one day, i realized how empty my life is.

day two, after i got rid of someone, another comes in... therefore irritating me again. i think people should know when to talk to a person, don't you think?

like i said before, i haven't been in such a good mood lately (so much so that one of my best friends said that i snapped at her the whole of last week). so when this particular girl (no one that anyone will know) shows up and be my shadow... i realized my very-carefully-kept temper was leaking more than it already was.

then, some people, mainly A and B (i'm not naming names) think that i am not allowed to get angry, only they are allowed. when i get in a bad mood, i have to keep my mouth shut just so that i don't get shouted at. hello, im only human!!!

i also let all sorts of words get thrown at me. i'm not at all argumentative... so my wound, which is already big enough, just keeps getting bigger.

what's wrong with me?

No comments: