James 4:8

Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you - James 4:8

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Tired

tired. tired. tired. i'm so friggin' tired of feeling angry, disappointed, lonely, left out... i can't even do something without feeling angry. i'm angry at myself, i'm angry at other people...

what am i suppose to do? even my math teacher can seem to figure out what's wrong with me even without me uttering a word about it.

everytime i look at something, my mood will go to depress mode for the next 24 hours. my head is so jumbled up that i can't think straight. i can't even focus on my studies without feeling angry.

i want to scream but i can't. i want to punch someone in the face but i can't. i want to cry and let it all out but i can't. that is the hardest of all.

i'm afraid that after 4 and a half years of compressing my feelings in me, they're finally escaping. all the control i have is slipping away from me.

i'm so tired of feeling angry, but i can't stop it either.

No comments: