James 4:8

Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you - James 4:8

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Helpless

i always try my best to help other people. when they ask for my help, sure, i'll help - as long as it is within my capability space. but what happens when someone comes to you for help, but you are not sure how to fulfill that?

some people have the tendency to share with me their problems and seek some advice. but i have one problem... i suck at giving advices. i listen, but i struggle when it comes to giving advices... mostly because i'm very inexperienced when it comes to 'life problems' such as relationships, family problems...

what hurt the most was that someone who sought my 'help and comfort' (~ahem~) actually snapped at me afterwards, saying that i don't understand what she was going through and stomped off, even though i hadn't even uttered a word.

i feel so useless. i can help people with their favours, and i can listen... but when they need advice, they go to someone else. i feel like i am such a bad friend. but for now, for those friends of mine who need a huge hug and a kiss... i'll do this:

sometimes when i am not around to help, maybe this picture will substitute me instead (lol). i haven't found a nicer picture, but i'll make do with this first. let me know if this picture is not enough? thanks ^^

No comments: